This is the homepage of freeSP, an open-source development-environment
for efficiently programming signal-processing applications.
This side is still under construction, so not all features you would normally
request, may currently be available.
From the menu on the left, you can navigate to sections that
have been completed up to now. At present, these are:
- Home: this page.
- Aim and Objective: an introduction to the
design problems of digital signal-processing systems and a rough overview of
the functionality of freeSP.
- Download: For anyone who is interested to try out or further
develop freeSP. From this page, you can download the source code and many examples.
- Contact: For anyone interested in freeSP. You can join the mainlinglist
regarding freeSP or contact the Author.
Soon, the following sections will be added:
- Concepts: a detailed introduction to the software concepts
of freeSP, programming guidelines and illustrations.
- Docs: User guide, source code structure and realization of
Last modified: 2004/06/21